Vote No on Proposition Q in San Mateo
& Prop R in Burlingame.
Costly and Misleading
- Will Cost Tax Payers Millions
- They will have an unlimited Budget funded by the City
- Will Create Blight in The Area
- Allows Tenants To Sub Lease without the Landlords approval
Makes it Nearly Impossible for property owner to remove a Bad, Delinquent, Criminal or Disruptive Tenants.
- No Income Requirments, allowing people with six figure salaries to occupy these below market rentals for decades.
- Does Nothing at all to Solve our Affordable Housing Crisis. It only creates an expensive, taxpayer funded department with a blank check and no Public Accountability.